Nida
My simple day in Thailand Today at Thailand This morning,I woke up at 7.20am.After showered ,fed my pets then I had my Thai breakfast there are Black Rice, Thai Chicken Soup, Fried Chicken, Can Coffee and Sweet Mangoes. I plan something to do today that maybe going to Bangkok International Book Fair 2015 alone.I love reading and love walking to look for many books there.I usually go to buy many books at this fair every year. But I will be foing to do some workouts as Cardio and Weight training before I go outside bacause I crazy about the exercise very very much.How about your day? If you have interesting activity in your country please tell me :)
2

My simple day in Thailand

Today at in Thailand

This morning, I woke up at 7.20am. After showeringed I fed my pets and then I had my Thai breakfast there are of Black Rice, Thai Chicken Soup, Fried Chicken, Can (I don't know what you mean?) instant Coffee and Sweet Mangoes.

What I am planning something to do today that is may be perhaps going to the Bangkok International Book Fair 2015 alone. I love reading and love walking around to looking for (or at) many books there. Every year I usually go to buy many books at this fair every year.

But I will be going to do some workouts as Cardio and Weight training before I go outside because I am crazy about the exercise very very much. How about your day? If you have interesting activities in your country please tell me :)

@Leidy Thanks for youe comment ka,My favourite book is about Investigation book or Criminal book ka ,and you?
What is your favourite book ? ^-^
i prefer mangoes for my breakfast.by the way ,will you add my skype :kongfuzi97 lol
@lemon hahaha Thank for your comment, I ate it up ka and I forgot to take some pics before ;)