José M.
Beach day Today I got out to the beach , the sea it was perfect, I have been swimming for two hours, I like this because the sea make me feel very good! I could see surfers a lot and people very happy with your family or friends, some people alone too. People like to sunbathing only for twenty minutes and later they go to the umbrella for the protection of the sun.
1

Beach day

Today I got out went to the beach.  The sea it was perfect. I have been swimming swam for two hours. I like this swimming because the sea makes me feel very good! I could see a lot of surfers a lot and people were very happy with your their family or friends. Some people were alone too. People like to sunbathing sunbathe  for only for twenty minutes and later then they go to the umbrella for the to be protection of protected from the sun.

<em>The picture of the beach with the mountains is beautiful!</em>

<em>
</em>

1

Beach day

Today I got out to the beach , the sea it was perfect, I have been went swimming for two hours, I like this because the sea makes me feel very good! I could see a lot of surfers a lot and very happy people very happy with your their family or friends, some people were alone too. People like to go sunbathing only for twenty minutes and later they go to the under an umbrella for the protection of from the sun.