Valery
Movies day! I went with my boyfriend to the movies yesterday. The idea was so spontaneous because we was bored jeje. When we arrived to the cinema it was very early so we decided buy the tickets and after that we went to play car games. We spent some money in these games jeje but he always win. When it was the time to start the movie, we bought the popcorns and soda and walked to the theater. The kind of movie was comedy and romantic, it was about the men infidelity, we laughing so much jeje

Movies Day!

I went with my boyfriend to the movies yesterday. The idea was so spontaneous because we was were bored jeje. When we arrived to at the cinema it was very early so we decided to buy the tickets and after that we went to play car games. We spent some money on these games, jeje but he always wins.

When it was the time for the movie to start to start the movie, we bought the popcorns and soda and walked to the theater. The kind of movie was a romantic comedy and romantic, it was about the a man's men infidelity, we laughed laughing so muchjeje

Movies day!

I went with my boyfriend to the movies yesterday. The idea was so spontaneous because we was were bored jeje. When we arrived to at the cinema, it was very early so we decided to buy the tickets and after that, we went to play card games. We spent some money in these games jeje, but he(my boyfriend) always win won.

When it was the time for to start the movie to start, we bought the popcorns and soda and walked to the theater. The kind of movie was a comedy and romantice; it was about the men male infidelity. We laugheding so much! jeje