Trần
Should married women stay at home or not? As far as we know, women phay crucial roles in the family. These roles are as mothers and wives. There is no dental that running a home is very hard work that needs women's care. Moreover, it is said that mothers plays an important role in a child's upbringing including heath and behavior. Thus, now there is a questio that puzzles everyone, should married women stop their business and stay at home or not? From my point of view, I absolutely disagree. There are mmy reasons. Firstly, today, when the discrimination between women and men isn't like as in the past, women have been showing and developing their abilities. An instance of this is that there are a lot of successful business women all around the world such as Meg Whitman, the chairman of eBay and so on. Therefore, staying at home means wasting education, knowledge and business they gained before marriage. Secondly, if they stay at home, they will be financially depent and have no decision or power. Finally, the housework can be very tiring, boring and stressful. So, both men and women should share the housework together after a hard-working day. It is also a way for man to show their help in running home with his wife. After all, on account of the reasons, I think after marriage, women should keep developing their bussiness instead of staying at home to be housewives all their lives.
2

Should married women stay at home or not?

As far as we know, women play crucial roles in the family. These roles are as mothers and wives. There is no denial that running a home is very hard work that needs women's care. Moreover, it is said that a mothers plays an important role in a child's upbringing including heath and behavior. Thus, now there is a The question that puzzles everyone is whether or not should married women stop their businesses and stay at home.

From my point of view, I absolutely disagree for . There are mmy many reasons. Firstly, today, when the discrimination <em>(discrimination is not a good word to use here...maybe inequality??)</em> between women and men isn't like as as it was in the past, women have been showing and developing their abilities. An instance example of this is that there are a lot of successful business women all around the world such as Meg Whitman, the chairman of eBay, and so on. Therefore, staying at home means wasting education, knowledge and business they gained before marriage. Secondly, if they stay at home, they will be financially depent dependant and have no decision or power. Finally, the housework can be very tiring, boring and stressful. So, both men and women should share the housework together after a hard working day. It is also a way for man men to show their help in running the home with his wife their wives. After all on account of the reasons Considering all these reasons, I think after marriage, women should keep developing their bussinesses instead of staying at home to be housewives all their lives.