I am Lizzy
really neeeeed your corrections~thanks~ Being enthusiastic about fashion, I hope I can know more about the popularity and the rules of of fashion, as well as the fashion consumption and its market through the study of the Fashion Merchandizing and Buying. The reason why I am looking forward to this major is that it is also beneficial to cultivating my sensitivity to future popular trend, mastering the skills of designing fabric and costume, which can make me getting more familiar with the processing technic ,flow and production cycle, etc. It is well-known that Florence is the birthplace of many fashion brands, and the faculty in Polimoda is so strong that thousands of outstanding students are attracted here every year. Being one of them, I am looking forward to creating my own buying shop after finishing the study of fashion buyer. In addition, I will also bring the works of excellent foreign designers back to China. At the same time I deeply hope to introduce the domestic designers who are not very famous into the international market if there is any opportunity.

really neeeeed your corrections~thanks~

Being enthusiastic about fashion, I hope to learn more about the popular trends and the rules of fashion, as well as the fashion market, through the study of Fashion Merchandizing and Buying.
The reason why I am looking forward to this major is that it is also beneficial for cultivating my sensitivity to future popular trends, and mastering the skills of designing fabric and costume, which can help me become familiar with the processing technique, the flow and production cycle, and other facets. It is well-known that Florence is the birthplace of many fashion brands, and the faculty in Polimoda is so strong that thousands of outstanding students are attracted to it every year. Being one of them, I am looking forward to creating my own merchandising business (?) after finishing the study of fashion buyer.
In addition, I will also bring the works of excellent foreign designers back to China. At the same time I deeply hope to introduce various/several domestic designers who are not very famous into the international market if there is any opportunity.