Sergei
House where I am living I had never thought that I will live in a sharing room with other people in foreign country, but now I have to. I am living in a international house, I would say. I mean here are many people with different nationalities in the house. Some of them are English people and it is very usefull for practicing my English. All people living in the house have different eating preferences. I was suprised to know that some of tenants don't know how to cook simple meals. I wonder whether they asked himself before moving to NZ a question how they will live without knowledge of cooking. They probably thought that it will be much easier to buy some food in restaurants and other places. Sometimes I am showing my flatmates how to prepare the food, because I know the general recipes.

House where I am living

I had never thought that I will would live in a sharing room sharehouse with other people in a foreign country, but now I have to.
I am living in an international house, I would say. I mean, there are many people with different nationalities in the house.
Some of them are English people and it is very usefull for practicing my English. All people living in the house have different eating preferences. I was suprised to know that some of the tenants don't know how to cook simple meals. I wonder whether they asked himself themselves before moving to NZ a question how they will would live without any knowledge of cooking. They probably thought that it will would be much easier to buy some food in restaurants and other places. Sometimes I am showing my flatmates how to prepare the food, because I know the general recipes.

The House where I am living live

I had never thought that I will live in a sharing room would share a house with other people in a foreign country, but now I have to.
I am living live in an international house, I would say. I mean there are many people with of many different nationalities in the house.
Some of them are English people and it , which is very usefull for practicing my English. All people Everyone living in the house have has different eating preferences habits. I was suprised to know find that some of tenants don't know how to cook simple meals. I wonder whether they asked himself themselves before moving to NZ a question how they will would live without knowledge of cooking knowing how to cook. They probably thought that it will would be much easier to buy some food in restaurants and other places. Sometimes I am showing show my flatmates how to prepare the food, because I know the general (many) basic recipes.