Hữu Châu
wondering Recently I have heard about an organisation named "Au-pair Global" and been thinking about that very much. An au pair is a domestic assistant from a foreign country working for, and living as part of, a host family. Typically, aux pairs take on a share of the family's responsibility for childcare as well as some housework, and receive a monetary allowance for personal use. Au pair schemes are subject to government restrictions which specify an age range usually from mid-late teens to mid to late twenties; some countries explicitly limit the scheme to females. In Europe, where the concept originated, aux pairs are only supposed to work part-time, and they often also study part-time, generally focusing on the language of the host country, but in the United States, they are permitted to provide full-time childcare. In 1969, the European Agreement on Au Pair Placement was signed, and it came into force in 1971. I think this is a valuable opportunity and a great experience to live abroad. But I really want to know about their other aspects, and think of it more. and you? What do you think?

Wondering

I recently I have heard about an organisation named "Au-pair Global" and I've been thinking about it a lot. that very much.
An au pair is a domestic assistant from a foreign country working for, and living as part of, a host family. Typically, aux pairs take on a share of the family's responsibility for childcare as well as some housework, and receive a monetary allowance for personal use. Au pair schemes are subject to government restrictions which specify an age range usually from the mid-late teens to the mid to late twenties; some countries explicitly limit the scheme to females. In Europe, where the concept originated, aux pairs are only supposed to work part-time, and they often also study part-time, generally focusing on the language of the host country, but in the United States, they are permitted to provide full-time childcare. In 1969, the European Agreement on Au Pair Placement was signed, and it came into force in 1971.
I think this is a valuable opportunity and a great experience to live abroad. But I really want to know about their other aspects, and think of it more.
and How about you? What do you think?