Matheus
Description my little corner of rest My room is not very grande.Tem a single bed, a desk in it there is a printer, a computer and books and other college materials. It has a swivel chair in front of the bed. Also close to bed two carpets in wardrobe chão.Meu is medium in size, which can perfectly accommodate my clothes. The walls of my room are yellow tint. There is only one window and next to it a gray color blind.

Description my little space of rest

My room is not very big.There is a single bed, a desk and in it there is a printer, a computer, books and other college materials. There is a swivel chair in front of the bed. On the floor, close to the bed there are also two carpets. My wardrobe is medium size, so I can perfectly accommodate/organize my clothes. The walls of my room are yellow. There is only one window in a gray blind.

Description of My Little Corner of rest

My room is not very grande.Tem I have a single bed., On the a desk in it there is a printer, a computer, and books and other college materials. It has There is a swivel chair in front of the bed. Also On the floor close to the bed are two carpets and a in medium sized wardrobe chão.Meu is medium in size, which is big enough for can perfectly  accommodate my clothes. The walls of my room are yellow tint. There is only one window covered by and next to it a gray color blind.