Lidia
Miracle Diets or Health When the first sunny and warm days arrive, we like to go to the beach and start our worries about the weight. In winter with lots of cloth layers over our body, we don't care about our body appearance, but with a swimsuit there is not space to hide spare tires and then we have to take a quick solution: miracle diets. People chose the diet taking in account how much weight they would be able to lose in a few time. Not being controlled by a doctor, this diets can lead to malnutrition. I have heard about one that consists in taking maple syrup water diluted during four days. What kind of nutrients are havig us with this syrup? Essentially water and sugar ( it does mean fast absorbing carbohydrate). Too much sugar, not basic nutrients. How would I feell after four days taking sugar and nothing else? Would I be able to move or do exercise? Probably yes, but in a very bad mood. I personally prefer doing exercise, eating salads, vegetables and lose weight in a controlled way. Surely this is because I only need to lose 3 kg and not a big amount of weight. Have you already started your diet for being fabulous at summer?

Miracle Diets or Health

When the first sunny and warm days arrive, we like to go to the beach and so we start our worries worrying about the our weight. In winter with lots of cloth layers of clothing over our body, we don't care about our body appearance, but with a swimsuit there is not any space (<em>or</em> there is no space) to hide spare tires and then we have to take find a quick solution: miracle diets.
People choose the diet without(?) taking into account how much weight they would be able to lose in a few short time. Not being controlled by a doctor, this these diets can lead to malnutrition. I have heard about one that consists in of taking maple syrup diluted with water diluted during for four days. What kind of nutrients are havig us we getting with this syrup? Essentially water and sugar ( it does mean fast absorbing carbohydrate). Too much sugar, not enough basic nutrients. How would I feel after four days taking sugar and nothing else? Would I be able to move or do exercise? Probably yes, but in a very bad mood.
I personally prefer doing exercise, eating salads, vegetables and losing weight in a controlled way. Surely this is because I only need to lose 3 kg and not a big amount lot of weight.
Have you already started your diet for being looking fabulous at by summer?

Diluted maple syrup for four days? Yuck!

My corrections are in red and suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.

Miracle Diets or Health

When the first sunny and warm days arrive, we like to go to the beach and so start our worries about the weight start/begin. In winter with lots of cloth layers over our bodies, we don't care about our body appearance weight/shape, but with in a swimsuit there is no space to hide spare tires kilos and then so we have to take find a quick solution: miracle diets.
People chose the to diet without taking into account how much weight they would are be able to lose in a few short/small amount of time. Not Without being controlled monitored by a doctor, these diets can lead to malnutrition. I have heard about of one that consists in of taking maple syrup diluted with water diluted during for four days. What kind of nutrients are havig us with can you get/are you getting from this syrup? Essentially, water and sugar (though it does mean fast absorbing carbohydrates). Too much sugar, no basic nutrients. How would I feel after four days of taking/eating sugar and nothing else? Would I be able to move or do exercise? Probably yes, but in a very bad mood.
I personally prefer doing exercise, eating salads and vegetables and losing weight in a controlled way manner. Surely this is because I only need to lose 3 kg and not a big amount lots of weight.
Have you already started your diet for being fabulous at this summer?