Rosmita
I have to answer the question.Please correct my GRAMMA in the question 1. Which show do you like most? Why? Answer - The most show that I like is Cinderella. Because of the show have fun and sometime they make me funny. All of everyone in the show have a good acting and accent in English in the show. They all showed fullest and give me suggestion from the story " Good girl will be couple with the good man ". 2. Which exhibition do you like most? Why? The most exhibition that I like is Bansinlapin ( ET2004). Because of I use to visit this place in the last semesters. It is a beutiful place and have many cumulative of history of Thailand. This exhibition had show the beutiful thing that I see to another one to know this palce. I like it.
1

I have to answer the question. Please correct my GRAMMAR in the questions.

1. Which show do you like most? Why?

Answer - The most show that I like most is Cinderella. Because of the this show have has fun and sometime theythat make me funny laugh.
All of Everyone in the show haveis a good actor and has good accent in English in the show. They all showed fullest and give me suggestion conclusion from the story "Good girl will be coupled with the good man".

2. Which exhibition do you like most? Why?

The most exhibition that I like most is Bansinlapin ( ET2004). Because of I used to visit this place in the last semesters. It is a beutiful place and have has many cumulative of history of Thailand. This exhibition had shown the beutiful things that I see to another one to know this palce. I like it.