Elian
Someone could help me? to correct this job description for my cv thank you in advance! As IT Admin I was in charge of all technological infrastructure of the company such as server, computer clients and CCTV system. My day to day duties were to analyzed and support the server (windows server 2008), adding/deleting users/computers, create policy groups and backup the data when required, as well as, I configured the firewall implementing rules to allow a secure access for applications and users when was required. I supported client computers within the company delivering troubleshooting and resolve any issues that came up. I also supported the CCTV system delivering troubleshooting related to the broadcasting thought the internet, my mission was to keep the CCTV system available 24/7 on the internet.
1

Could someone help me? Please correct this job description for my cv thank you in advance!

As IT Admin I was in charge of all the technological infrastructure of the company such as the server, computer clients and CCTV system. My day to day duties were to analyze and support the server (windows server 2008), adding/deleting users/computers, create policy groups and backing up the data when required. In addition, I configured the firewall implementing rules to allow  secure access for applications and users when was required <em>redundante, creo</em>. I supported client computers within the company by troubleshooting and resolving any issues that came up. I also supported the CCTV system by delivering troubleshooting related to internet broadcasting. My mission was to keep the CCTV system available 24/7 on the internet.

usaste la palabra "troubleshooting" dos veces. Lo mejor es no repetir la misma palabra tan cerca en un párrafo.