Afraof1995
After wishing my clothes I usually wish my clothes in weekdays, almost not wash one or two but save a week's dress . I take a shower, watch a movie or not . Then I go to wash the clothes.ohh, I don't like washing machine. ohh,guys,you guess is right, I like washing by my hands. I wash the clothes is not just wash clothes, this is more like a kind of release pressure,it is a good way to improve my mood . A week all of the helpless and injustice, just like I wash clothes, refreshed again,I feel clam again. If you someone ask me how to release the pressure ,and you are a girl too. All you need is to lay down your phones, raise your hand to wash clothes, don't complain to everyone , it's no use. That is girl things, you don't need to suppress you to help anyone, just make yourself feel free and easy in everyway you like .

After Washing My Clothes

I usually wash my clothes on weekdays. I don't wash one or two garments at a time, but save a week's load. I take a shower, watch a movie or not. Then I go to wash the clothes. Ohh, I don't like washing machines. Yes, guys, your guess is right, I like washing by hand

For me, washing clothes is not just a household chore, it is more like a kind of pressure release, it is a good way to improve my mood from a week of helplessness and injustice, just as I wash clothes, I feel refreshed and calm again.

If a girl asked me how to release the pressure, I would tell her "All you need is to put down your phone and get your hands ready to wash clothes. Don't complain to everyone, it's no use."

This is girls stuff, you don't need to restrain yourself from helping anyone, just make sure you feel free and easy in every way you like. :)