赵微微
what a chinese people need to do with ENLISH? As a chinese highschool student ,i need do enlish test and paper every day.but i think that is nuisance.yet it is the must -do thins that you cannot obey it.sovi am confused.want do something useful
If you want to speak English well, you need motivation and a goal. You have to really WANT to be able to communicate. You also have to decide why you're learning English and how good you want to be. Do you want to be fluent? Is speaking important or do you just want to read English novels? Keep these two things in mind. If you truly want to learn English, you'll need to do additional studying on your own outside of class. High school will never make you fluent. You have to make you fluent.
Most schools don't teach foreign languages very well. English is considered extremely important to learn in other countries. The East Asian school system is really stressful in general - academics are very important. However, instead of learning to think, students are taught to take tests. You're right - writing a paper and taking a test or quiz every day won't help you as much as doing other things could. More importantly, speaking skills are often neglected in foreign language instruction. If you want to speak English, you need to speak English