Teresa
A little description about the place where I live Hello everyone! At my first input, I want to write about the place where I live. I would like you to correct the text I have written. It would be so kind if you can help me. Thank you! I live in a big city in the south of Spain, near the sea and the mountain. I live here since 2 years ago and I fell totally in love with this place from the beginning. The foundation of this city is attributed to Hercules and it is one of the oldest in Spain, but it is only a legend. This city has a great culture because of it has been occupied for many civilizations: Tarshish, Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Romans, Muslims and Christians. There are many buildings and monuments which give us evidences about the history of this place. Especially we can see traces of muslim culture and I think that their buildings are gorgeous! A river runs through the city and over the river, there are many beautiful bridges. You can walk around the river, lay on the grass and enjoy the views and the weather. And talking about the weather, in this place, the sun shines almost always. The average temperature is around 20 degrees centigrade during all year. As the weather is good, the streets are always crowded. And that's all for now! I'll tell you something else about this place in my next input.
1

A little description about the place where I live

Hello everyone! For my first writing/entry/notebook/text, I want to write about the place where I live. I would like you to correct the text I have written. It would be so kind of you if you could help me. Thank you!

I live in a big city in the south of Spain, near the sea and the mountains. I have lived here for 2 years ago and I fell totally in love with this place from the beginning.

The foundation (better: origin) of this city is attributed to Hercules and it is one of the oldest in Spain, but it is only a legend. This city has a great culture because much of it has been occupied by many civilizations: Tarshish, Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Romans, Muslims and Christians. There are many buildings and monuments which give us evidence (casi siempre singular) about the history of this place. Especially (better: In particular,) we can see traces of muslim culture and I think that their buildings are gorgeous!

A river runs through the city and over the river, there are many beautiful bridges that cross over it. You can walk around the river, lay on the grass and enjoy the views and the weather. And talking about the weather, in this place, the sun shines almost always. The average temperature is around 20 degrees centigrade during all year (better: throughout the year). As the weather is good, the streets are always crowded.

And that's all for now! I'll tell you something else about this place in my next entry.