Nguyễn
my close friends if there somone ask me about my preciuos things, I'll tell them about my close friends. They are the people outside my family I most appreciate. I'm have too close friends and I think it's the nice number. I call them are Mai and JuJu. My friendship has lasted for 7 years. We met each orther at a extra class in tenth grade. And now we are senior in the same university but not the same field of study.he he We have together undergone happy time and sad. There were also arguements, misunderstandings. But the most thing is we always respect each orther and special treasure my friendship we have had. So we understand each orther more and more after that arguments.We know that we always want good thing for each orther. I think I'm a lucky and rich person to meet them in my life ^^

my close friends

if there somone ask me about my preciuos things, I'll tell them about my close friends. They are the people outside my family I most appreciate.
I'm have two close friends and I think it's the nice number. I call them are Mai and JuJu. My friendship has lasted for 7 years. We met each orther at a extra class in tenth grade. And now we are senior in the same university but not the same field of study.he he
We have together undergone happy time and sad. There were also arguements, misunderstandings. But the most thing is we always respect each orther and special treasure my friendship we have had. So we understand each orther more and more after that arguments.We know that we always want good thing for each orther.
I think I'm a lucky and rich person to meet them in my life ^^

my close friends

if someone asks me about my precious things, I'll tell them about my close friends. They are the people outside my family I most appreciate.

I have two close friends and I think it's a nice number. I call them Mai and JuJu. My friendship has lasted for 7 years. We met each other at an extra class in tenth grade and now we are seniors in the same university but not the same field of study.he he

We have together undergone happy and sad times. There were also arguments and misunderstandings. But the most important thing is we always respect each other and I treasure the friendship we have had. So we understand each other more and more after those arguments.We know that we always want good things for each other.