ANGELA
Are you Planning to visit Korea? I've made plans for you. If you want, I'll give you a tour. On the first day, We'll go to insa-dong or samchung-dong which is famous for korean traditional mood. You can many houses that was built in traditional way. You can visit palace, too. I saw many foreigners have interest in korean palace you can try traditional clothe(s?) that is called "Han bok" On the second day, I'll take you to Myeond-dong. It is very crowded because there are many shopping malls and restaurants. It is located almost in the middle of Seoul. You can see many asian people there they go myeong-dong for buying cosmetics. On last day, we can go to coex-mall. It's huge multi-plex located in Gang-nam. It has Theater that has big screen and Aquarium. You can enjoy various fishes in Aquarium. If you want , I can take you to restaurant that serves menu you like. Hope you like my plans !
lol are you Fan of Kang Gary? I heard their menu is kind of....... organ? of meat or cow So i wonder you would like it. It tastes like meat that is very chew. But try! not bad :) Tokbokki is spicy and good combination with den pu ra ( japanese food. fried one) is that bread? bung eop pang? looks like fish shape of bread? filled with red beans? it it common in winter....myabe you sould go to professinonal shop that sells bung a ppang. Hard to find in market exept winter. If you need more help, I can give you information .
thanks. you give a great plan. but about food, i want to try some thing, Food in Kang Gary's restaurants. Then i will try to eat Tokbokki, Bungeoppang, Odeng in your tradition market where i don't know.