Daniel jesus
basically it was a homework and i would like know what was my mistake Bad Boys 2 is set in the usa and was done in 2003, directed by muchael and produced by jerry bruck. The film is about two detectives investigating the flow of ecstasy into Miami. Well it start when they try to catch a drug trafficker but all of this is a mistake, they are in the wrong place. so the detectives try to find an answer doing a lot of investigation but when they do smashing everything but little by little they fing the answer, this is awesome because finally they catch them but with a little problem. The film reccived negatives reviews in some scenes from the film but skilfully the film get good results. With it intensity of action i know that each people who likes this kind of film will love it. I'd throughly recommend.

basically it was a homework and i would like know what was my mistake

Bad Boys 2 is set in the USA and was filmed in 2003. It was directed by Michael and produced by Jerry Bruck. The film is about two detectives investigating the flow of ecstasy into Miami.
It started when they tried to catch a drug trafficker, but all of this was a mistake, they were in the wrong place. The detectives tried to find another approach. They continue to investigate, while smashing everything. Little by little they find the answer. This is awesome because they finally catch them, but it was difficult.

The film received negative reviews in some scenes, but overall the film got good results.
With the intense action I know that other people who like these kind of films will love it.
I'd definitely recommend it.

This is one of my favorite movies