Ilaria
orange marmelade Ok! Let's start! First day of practice on italki! Will I find somebody correcting these words? I want to speak about making jam. This weekend I'm going to make an orange marmelade to be eaten at breakfast or in the afternoon! It doesn't seem to be very easy. I want to put the orange zest inside it. Oranges are biological, they come from the beautiful Sicily and they are very juicy and smell really good. Two days ago, I put them in cold water after have made many holes on the orange skin (??). I have to change the water two times a day: in the morning and in the evening, but yesterday I forgot it! Tomorrow I'm going to cut them and put them on fire until they become a good marmelade with a light bitter taste! At least, I hope so! Thanks for help!

CORRECTIONS: 

Orange marmalade
Ok! Let's start! First day of practice on italki! Will I find somebody to correct these words?

I want to speak about making jam. This weekend, I'm going to make an orange marmalade that can be eaten at breakfast or in the afternoon! It doesn't seem to be very easy. I want to put the orange zest inside it. Oranges are biological, they come from the beautiful region of Sicily. They are very juicy and smell really good.

Two days ago, I put them in cold water after having made many holes in the orange peel. I have to change the water two times a day: in the morning and in the evening. However, yesterday I forgot to do it!

Tomorrow I'm going to cut them and cook them until they become a good marmalade with a light bitter taste! At least, I hope so! Thanks for your help!

1. Marmalade is the correct spelling. Marmelade is a town in Haiti (Caribbean)

2. "To correct" is better, but "Will I find somebody to help me in correcting these words?" is acceptable.

3. "that can" is better because it gives options, but implies it's not limited to that.

4. Explains what Sicily is, especially if the person you talk to, doesn't know where it is.

5. Closed the sentences to create only one. 

6. On fruit and vegetables, the word for 'skin' is peel. It's also a verb: 'to peel'

7. Because it's an action, it's better to use 'to do'

8. On the fire = to cook. Cook them. 

orange marmelade

Ok! Let's start! First day of practice on italki! Will I find somebody to correct these words? I want to speak about making jam. This weekend I'm going to make an orange marmelade to be eaten at breakfast or in the afternoon! It doesn't seem to be very easy. I want to put the orange zest inside it. Oranges are biological, they come from beautiful Sicily and they are very juicy and smell really good. Two days ago, I put them in cold water after having made many holes on the orange peel (??). I have to change the water two times a day: in the morning and in the evening, but yesterday I forgot to! Tomorrow I'm going to cut them and put them over a fire until they become good marmelade with a light bitter taste! At least, I hope so! Thanks for your help!