Luca
My bike trip Hello everybody. This morning I woke up early and I discovered that finally Spring is coming up! Then I decided to move around with my bike. I dressed up and I went in my garage. I quickly checked by bike, tested my breaks and lubrificated the chain. Once passed all checks, I went out and I rided around my town for 20 km. When I get back to my home I was really tired but satisfied too. So I had a shower and finally my wife and I went to my mother-in-law to get lunch.

My bike trip

Hello everybody. This morning I woke up early and I discovered that finally Spring is coming up (arriving) ! Then I decided to move around with (go out on) (go for a ride on) my bike. I GOT dressed up and I went in my garage. I quickly checked by bike, tested my breaks brakes and lubrificated lubricated the chain. Once IT passed all checks (inspection), I went out and I rided rode around my town for 20 km. When I get got back to my home I was really tired but satisfied too. So I had a shower and finally my wife and I went to my mother-in-law'S to get (have) lunch.

----

well-done, only a few small mistakes.

Pretty nice^_^
Thank you! :-D
Pretty nice!