Vincent
I like coding Today, I would like to discuss about one of my passion. This passion is not at all bound to my current job which is CPR teacher. This one is coding. Maybe, around 2 or 3 years ago, I was looking for someone who was able to make web sites and during my research, I came across on a web site called openclassrooms.com. It was a web site for beginners who are interested to learn the basis about coding. So, at this time, I found out what was coding. So I have learned a lot about coding web sites. I think the reason why I am so interested about coding it is because when you know how to code, you can build companies faster, increase your list of clients really fast so it is interesting where you are an entrepreneur or someone who wants to create things with new technologie. I also like it because there is always something to learn, so it is like an endless way to learn. Thanks for the correction.
Thanks you very much!:)
very specialized vocabulary! I hope someday my French is as good as your English.

I like coding

Today, I would like to discuss one of my passions. This passion is not at all bound to my current job, which is teaching CPR. This one is coding. Around 2 or 3 years ago, I was looking for someone who was able to make websites. During my research, I came across a web site called openclassrooms.com. It was a web site for beginners who are interested to learn about the basics of coding. So, at that time, I found out what coding was. So, I have learned a lot about coding websites. I think the reason why I am so interested in coding is because, when you know how to code, you can build companies faster, and increase your list of clients really fast.  It is interesting if you are an entrepreneur or someone who wants to create things with new technologies. I also like it because there is always something to learn. It is like an endless way to learn.

Thanks for the correction.