Ming
The Music about Shanghai Jazz I love listen to music especially jazz music . I enjoy feeling the different mood in jazz both humorous and depress, like the Armstrong and Chet baker.Today I want to recommend the Shanghai jazz music . I think the old Shanghai jazz is the beginner of Chinese jazz. Jazz has been untouchable. Actually there are no rules, it would inspire you on the creative tune. The singer like Zhou xuan, Bai guang, Yao li stand for that time. They are the singer of 1940s, most of them also were the movie star. Old shanghai jazz appeared in the movie about old shanghai frequently. Some of their songs are famous around the world which like the Rose Rose I Love You and Night Shanghai. The rhythm of their songs sounds like the story that never end. We can image the sexy singer were singing the songs around us while we listen to the old shanghai jazz. And feeling ourselves entrance a extravagant shanghai.
4

The Music about Shanghai Jazz

I love listen to music especially jazz music . I enjoy feeling the different moods in jazz, both humorous and depressing, like the Armstrong and Chet baker. Today I would like to recommend the Shanghai jazz music . I think the old Shanghai jazz is the origins of Chinese jazz. Jazz has been untouchable. Actually there are no rules, it would inspire you on the creative tune.

The singer like Zhou xuan, Bai guang, Yao li stand for that time. They are the singers of 1940s, most of them were also movie stars. Old shanghai jazz has frequently appeared in movies about the old Shanghai. 

Some of their songs such as 'Rose Rose I Love You' and 'Night Shanghai' are famous around the world. The rhythm of their songs sounds like the story that never end. We can image the sexy singers were singing the songs around us as we are listening. 

(slightly improved)

1

The Music about Shanghai Jazz

I love to listen to music, especially jazz music . I enjoy feeling the different moods in jazz, both humorous and depressing, like Armstrong and Chet baker. Today I want to recommend the Shanghai jazz music. I think the old Shanghai jazz is the beginning of Chinese jazz. Jazz has been untouchable. Actually there are no rules, it would inspire you to make a creative tune.

Singers like Zhou xuan, Bai guang, Yao li stand for that time. They are the singer of the 1940s, most of them also were movie stars. Old shanghai jazz appeared in the movies about old shanghai frequently.

Some of their songs are famous around the world like the Rose Rose I Love You and Night Shanghai. The rhythm of their songs sounds like a story that never ends. We can image the sexy singer was singing the songs around us while we listen to the old shanghai jazz. And feeling ourselves enter an extravagant Shanghai.