Jennifer 💁‍♀️
Tired but enjoyable I climbed Baiyun Mountain that is a famous scenic region in Canton with some friends,this is my third time to climb Baiyun Moutain.I felt very tired after I went downhill every time ,it felt like my feet weren't belong to me. But this time was the most enjoyable time I'd ever had. We did many crazy but fun things that we were afraid to do at ordinary times. For example we played funny games and danced in front of many strangers. We sang songs ,we laugh loudly ,we spent a tiring but happy Saturday!This experiense will be a good memory to me.

Tired but enjoyable

I climbed Baiyun Mountain that is a famous scenic region in Canton with some friends. This was is my third time to climb Baiyun Moutain.I felt always feel very tired after I went running downhill. every time ,  It feels like my feet don't weren't belong to me. But this time was the I had the most enjoyable time I'd ever had. We My friends and I did took part in many crazy but fun activities things that we would were be afraid to do at ordinary times. For example we played funny games and danced in front of many strangers. We sang songs ,we laughed loudly ,we spent a tiring but happy Saturday!This experience will be a good memory to for me.

Good Luck