Selman
My day This morning i woke up a bit difficult because of my travelling. i still haven't got relax. i woke up 9.30 am and had breakfast with my roommate. He is also my classmate. we went to city center together. he went to preparation course and i went to volunteering building. i spent about 5 hours there. after that i have come to dormitory. i'm sitting in the room alone and listening music. but im getting bored in this situation and i want to do something new. maybe i can start to watch a new tv series. i just wrote this to practice my writing. if there any mistakes please left a comment :)
1

My day

This morning I woke up a bit difficult with difficulty because of my travelling. I still haven't got been able to relax. I woke up 9.30 am and had breakfast with my roommate. He is also my classmate. We went to the city center together. He went to a preparation course and I went to a/the volunteering building. I spent about 5 hours there, after which that I have come went back to the dormitory. Now I'm sitting in the room alone and listening to music. but I'm getting bored in of this situation and I want to do something new. Maybe I can start to watching a new tv series. I just wrote this to practice my writing. If there are any mistakes please left a comment :)

Writing in English is a good use of your time!

Notes: 

a) the pronoun 'I' is always capitalised. 

b) don't forget to use articles (a/the) before nouns where necessary.

c) some verbs in English are followed by '-ing, other by the infinitive 'to __'. You can look them up on google by typing "verbs with infinitives" and "verbs with gerunds".

This morning I had difficulty waking up because I have been busy travelling and I have not had time to relax. I woke up at 9.30 am and had breakfast with my roommate, he is also my classmate. We went to the city center together then he went to his preparation course and I went to the volunteering building. I spent about 5 hours there. After that I came to the dormitory. I am now sitting in the dormitory room alone and listening to music but I'm getting bored and I want to do something new, maybe I can start to watch a new tv series. I just wrote this to practice my writing. If there any mistakes please leave a comment :)