Daniel.Q
The link between expressions in apps and writing skills. Some people argue that young people’s skills in writing and reading will be affected by communicating with computers and phones. The wide use of computers and phones in communication will harm young people’s writing skills. For example, for the convenience of communication, many cute expressions are used in some apps such as ‘WeChat’ to express people’s feelings. If people use such expressions for a long time, they will not be as skillful as before when they want to write to express their feelings, because they have got used to using those expressions in apps. This effect will be obvious to those who pay for the expressions in some apps, because they will use the expressions frequently for not wasting their money.
2

The link between expressions in apps and writing skills.

Some people argue that young people’s skills in writing and reading/ reading and writing skills will be affected by (their) (constant) communicating with computers and phones.

The wide use of computers and phones in/for communication will harm young people’s writing skills. For example, for the convenience of communication, many cute expressions are used in some apps such as ‘WeChat’ to express people’s feelings*. If people use such expressions for a long time, they will not be as skillful as before when they want to write to express their feelings/ it will have a detrimental effect on their ability to express themselves in formal writing, because they have got used to using those/ such expressions in apps  . This effect will be obvious to those who pay for the expressions in some apps ??, because they will use the expressions frequently for not wasting in order not to waste their money.

*such as?

Perhaps all writing will one day be reduced to a simple stream of abbreviations and contractions imho lol ;-)