David K.
Diary. Day 4 Today I woke up at 10 a.m. and all day I read books( I woke up so late because it's a weekend). Also I watched a Japanese cartoon which was pretty interesting and a little philosophical. It's good to see that people from different countries and continents have a lot in common , it's like we're all the same, but each of us is unique at the same time. I find stereotypes annoying and useless, but, unfortunately, most of people don't think like this. They think they know everything about a country even if they have never visited it. Others, once have met a bad person or a group of evil people , start thinking that the entire nation is bad. Of course it's wrong and simply stupid. I dont't believe that there are bad or good nationalities, I believe there are good and bad people.
1

Diary. Day 4

Today I woke up at 10 a.m. and all day I read books( I woke up so late because it's a weekend). Also I watched a Japanese cartoon which was pretty interesting and a little philosophical. It's good to see that people from different countries and continents have a lot in common , it's like we're all the same, but each of us is unique at the same time. I find stereotypes annoying and useless, but, unfortunately, most of people don't think like this. They think they know everything about a country even if they have never visited it. Others, once they have met a bad person or a group of evil people , start thinking that the entire nation is bad. Of course it's wrong and simply stupid. I don't believe that there are bad or good nationalities, I believe there are good and bad people.

<em>So do I!</em>

I think so :)