Max
Why I had no breakfast Today my wife refused to cook me breakfast. She said that I needed to take a blood test instead. I had to go to the laboratory on an empty stomach. She believed that I should go and refused to look into other options — for example, taking a blood test tomorrow (tomorrow is always a better day to do something dull and stupid, than today). On the first of January this year I woke up with a fever. I’ve been sick most of the time since. So my wife thought that I should go for a test. My doctor thought the same way. Even my seven year old son agreed with them. So I had to leave the apartment being hungry and angry. All the day I was worried about the results. I haven’t taken a blood test for more than 10 years. Who knows what I would see in it? In the evening I logged on the web-site of the laboratory and learned that my test was not ready yet. I thought is was strange. Why I couldn’t see the results? Maybe the doctors saw something terrible and decided to double check it? During the next few hours I was checking the site every five minutes. Late at night I learned that the test was perfect. It was a disaster. I was disappointed. I missed breakfast. I payed 20 dollars. I fluttered all the evening. And for what? For nothing.
1

Why I had no breakfast

Today my wife refused to cook me breakfast. She said that I needed to take a blood test instead. I had to go to the laboratory on an empty stomach. She believed that I should go and refused to look into other options — for example, taking a blood test tomorrow (tomorrow is always a better day than today to do something dull and stupid, ). On the first of January this year I woke up with a fever. I’ve been sick most of the time since. So my wife thought that I should go for a test. My doctor thought the same way. Even my seven year old son agreed with them. So I had to leave the apartment being hungry and angry. All the day I was worried about the results. I haven’t taken a blood test for more than 10 years. Who knows what I would see in it? In the evening I logged on to the website of the laboratory and learned that my test was not ready yet. I thought is was strange. Why I couldn’t see the results? Maybe the doctors saw something terrible and decided to double check it? Over the next few hours I was checking the site every five minutes. Late at night I learned that the test was perfect. It was a disaster. I was disappointed. I missed breakfast. I paid 20 dollars. I fluttered <em>suggestion: was in a panic </em>all the evening. And for what? For nothing.

That was a very entertaining story . Good job!
Thanks, Sven! I hoped to learn what was wrong with me to get a chance to fix it))
JaJa...Max.. what?... it is better they tell you that you are going to die? Good joke. The english is fine, except for "paid" 20 dollars.