Mauricio Arango
Practising Again Well, last week I wrote about what i felt when i noticed how much I'd forgotten of english, well since I return to my country, I'm still looking for a new job, I really hope I won't wait too much time until find a good one, but while I'm waiting, I've decided not spend much time in useless things, so I started to review all about the languages I've been learning all these years (grammar, vocabulary etc.), specially English. As I said before, I feel a bit sad because I didn't give enough relevance to my english skills. Well, the good part of it is that I've finally realised that my english sucks, and now I want to improve again my english skills, even I want to speak better than in "those good times". (I must say my English wasn't the best, but it was better than now....) I started studying grammar and doing some exercises for refreshing some grammar points. I'm also trying to practice my listening skills, for example, today I found some good podcast and listening resources, and I'm also watching TV, it's really funny, but I cannot understand why if I studied american english, I cannot understand american TV, but my comprehension of the BBC is pretty good. Today I was watching CNN but after some minutes, I changed to BBC, because I couldn't understand what they were talking about. Hope I will continue studying and will still be motivated to improve my english.

Practising Again

Well, last week I wrote about what i felt when i noticed how much English I'd forgotten of english. well since I return to my country, I'm still I've been looking for a new job, I really hope I won't wait too much time until I really hope it won't be too long before I/I hope it won't take me long to find a good one, but while I'm waiting, I've decided not spend too much time in useless things, so I started to review all about the languages I've been learning all these past few years (grammar, vocabulary etc.), especially English.

As I said before, I feel a bit sad because I didn't pay enough attention to English/focus on my English enough give enough relevance to my english skills. Well, the good part of it thing is that I've finally realised that my English sucks, and now I want to improve it again my english skills, even I want to speak even better than in "those good times". (I must say my English wasn't the best, but it was better than it is now....)

I started studying grammar and doing some exercises for to refresh/review refreshing some grammar points. I'm also trying to practice my listening skills. For example, today I found some good podcasts and listening resources, and I'm also watching TV, it's really funny, but I cannot understand why if I studied american english, I cannot understand american TV, I can't understand much American TV, even though I studied American English, but my comprehension of the BBC is pretty good. Today I was watching CNN but after some a few minutes, I changed to BBC, because I couldn't understand what they were talking about.

I hope I will continue studying and will still be stay/keep motivated to improve my English.

---

Well done! :)