Anabel
I would like to speak English like a native Speak and write in English is very difficult to me. I want to say a lot of thing in English but i don´t know how. it´s impossible that i can think like a native english people and i can understand the most of the things that english people say because i have to learn on one side write in English and on the other side speak english. Spanish if you know speak the rules to write are always the same. I am sure that I have a lot of errors in this text but i can not think too in it because if i would it i don´t write anything.
1

I would like to speak English like a native

Speaking and writing in English is very difficult for me. I want to say a lot of things in English but I don´t know how. It´s impossible that I can think like a native English speaker, and that I can understand most of the things that English-speaking people say because, on the one hand, I have to learn how to write in English, and on the other hand, speak English. In Spanish, you may know that the rules for speaking and writing are always the same. I am sure that I have made a lot of errors in this text, but I can not think too much about it, because if I did, I would not write anything.