HUGO
Have you ever heard about CRM strategies? In my experience as a business consultant i have realized that one of the big problem for any enterprise is their incapacity to adapt their business models and process to the time to market; in other words the majority of the enterprises have problems to migrate or change the way that they have done their products or services to the requierements of the market. Nowadays we are living in a very competitive and global era where every enterprise in any industry has to keep going with a high standars to catch up revenue and remain in the market and in the mind of their customers and prospects. An alternative for all those problems is the strategy that is call CRM (Customer Relationship Managment). Every enterprise or every manager could have their own definition of CRM but the CRM in any market is the process to enhance the customer service, not only referes to products, sales, cost, etc, is the whole experience. Therefore every enterprise must be able to design an invest in this process so much as technology or security.

Have you ever heard about CRM strategies?

In my experience as a business consultant i have realized that one of the big problems for any enterprise is their inability to adapt their business models and processes to market conditions; in other words the majority of the enterprises have problems changing the way that they have managed either the type of product or quantity of product to satisfy market demands.

Prefiero no repetir "market" dos veces en una oracion, pero lo hice. Hay que ser un modo de no hacerlo pero prefiero dejarte escribirlo.

Nowadays we are living in a very competitive and global era where every enterprise in any industry has to maintain high standards to in order  preserve and grow revenue and remain in the market and in the mind of their customers and prospects.

An alternative for all those problems is the strategy that is called CRM (Customer Relationship Managment). Every enterprise or every manager could have their own definition of CRM but the CRM in any market is the process to enhance the customer service, not referring only to products, sales, cost, etc, but to the whole experience.
Therefore every enterprise must be able to design an invest in this process as much as in technology or security.