Jack Leung
Some experiences of drinking tea.(Rearrangement) I've been drinking tea for four years. I drunk three types of teas frequently: usually drink green tea, Oolong and deeply fermented teas Black Tea. I saw a lot of questions that ones were not felt well after they had drunk tea on Quora, a social Q&A site. The compounds which have a refreshing or laxative effect are very low so that teas can not affect people. Maybe the reason is that they drunk tea in a wrong way. Here are some of my experiences. I Hope it could help to you: 1. Don't drink tea at least one an hour before or after a meal. Two hours before bedtime. 2. Better to have enough a meat diet on the day you want to drink it. 3. Do not drink more than 500mL. (Of course, it depends largely upon the individual, the body condition and the prevailing season) 4. Stop drinking for a few days if you are sick. 5. If the above four suggestions above suggestions do not work, you'd better reduce your intake. A cup of warm water is all what is needed. Actually, it's all about balance. There is a Chinese adage: Having too much is just as bad as having not enough(过犹不及).

Some experiences of drinking tea.(Rearrangement)

I've been drinking tea for four years. I drunk three types of teas frequently: I usually drink green tea, Oolong and deeply fermented Black Teas. I saw that many people didn't feel well after they had drunk tea on Quora, a social Q&A site. The compounds which have a refreshing or laxative effect are very low so that teas can not affect people. Maybe the reason is that they drank tea in a wrong way.

Here are some of my experiences. I hope it can help you:

1. Don't drink tea at least one an hour before or after a meal. Two hours before bedtime.

2. Better to have enough meat on the day you want to drink it.

3. Do not drink more than 500mL. (Of course, it depends largely upon the individual, the body condition and the prevailing season)

4. Stop drinking for a few days if you are sick.

5. If the above four suggestions do not work, you'd better reduce your intake. A cup of warm water is all that is needed.

Actually, it's all about balance. There is a Chinese adage: Having too much is just as bad as having not enough(过犹不及).