Raiane
My kind of friendship I don't have many friends... I like to talk to lots of people, but the word "friend" is very serious for me. I have two friends, and I know that I can trust them. One of them isn't so close to me... Actually my kind of friendship is one that I can spend years without speaking with someone and when I do that things are exactly how ever was. But I also think that's important to say "hello, how are you? You life, your studies? Your family? How are you feeling?" once in a semester...
1

My kind of friendship

I don't have many friends... I like to talk to lots of people, but the word "friend" is very serious for me. I have two friends, and I know that I can trust them. One of them isn't so/that close to me... Actually my kind of friendship is one that where I can spend years without speaking with someone, and but/then when I do that it, things are exactly how ever was. Things remain exactly as/however they were. But I also think that it's important to say at least "hello, how are you? How's your life, your studies? Your family? How are you feeling?" once in a semester/once in a while...

These are mostly suggestions ^^

1

My kind of friendship

I don't have many friends... I like to talk to lots of people, but the word "friend" is very serious for me. I have two friends, and I know that I can trust them. One of them isn't so close to me... Actually my kind of friendship is one that I can spend years without speaking with someone and when I do that things are exactly how they ever were*. But I also think that's that it's important to say "hHello, how are you? You How's life? Your studies? Your family? How are you feeling?" <em>at </em><em>le</em><em>ast </em>once in a semester...

*Suggestion:

Actually, in my kind of friendship, we don't have to speak for years, and then, when we do reconnect again, things are just how they always were. [Or something like that].

"Na verdade, no meu tipo de amizade, não temos de falar por muitos anos, e então, quando nos encontrarmos novamente, todo é como eram antes."

Very good.