Mercedes
What travel meand to me One of my favorite hobbies is travel. I am very interested to explore new places, meet new people, learn new language, live new culture, eat new food, have fun and see different things . I have seen different things such as Taj Mahal, Eiffel Tower, lions, elephants, waterfalls, museums etc. My travel start in the time that I plan the trip. Some times I look for historic trips, other times for spirituali trips, I also I like just for relaxation.

What travel meand means to me

One of my favorite hobbies is travel. I am very interested to explore new places, meet new people, learn new languages, live experience new culture, eat new food, have fun and see different things . I have seen different things such as the Taj Mahal, the Eiffel Tower, lions, elephants, waterfalls, museums etc.
My travel start in the time that I plan the trip Entiendo lo que quieres decir, puede yo diría "For me, my travel adventures begin as soon as I start to plan my trip." Some times Sometimes (Es complicado, normalmente "sometimes" es una palabra, pero hay excéptiones.) I look for historic trips, other times for spirituali trips. , I also I like to go just for relaxation.

¡Buen ensayo, Mercedes!

Hello. Have you been top Brazil? There are beautiful places in Brazil