Nida
Thai Dessert - Sticky Rice Custard Did you know about Thai dessert? I will show you some dish that's Sticky Rice Custard Yesterday I gave a dish from My old neighbor who usually makes dessert byherself.Homemade Sticky Rice Custard is more sweet than usually.Thai Custard is made from duck eggs, coconut sugar, coconut milk and pandan leaves flavor for good smell after mix and blend all as well then steam it with boiling water for 20-25 minutes untill it well at last to serve with sticky rice.Don't say about its calories hahaha Many Thai desserts always are sweet and also delicious too,Have you ever had some Thai desserts? I think if you have chance to try, you will love it!
1

Thai Dessert - Sticky Rice Custard

Do you know about Thai dessert? I will show you a dish that's called Sticky Rice Custard.

Yesterday I gave a dish from to my old neighbor who usually makes dessert by herself. Homemade Sticky Rice Custard is more sweet than usually.Thai Custard is made from duck eggs, coconut sugar, coconut milk and pandan leaves for flavor for and a good smell. After mixing and blending all as well then steam it with boiling water for 20-25 minutes untill it well is cooked at last to then serve with sticky rice. Don't say think/tell anyone about its calories. hahaha

Many Thai desserts are always are sweet and also delicious too. Have you ever had some Thai desserts? I think if you have chance to try, you will love it!

Hi I made a small correction. Not sure your meaning On the Sentence "I gave a dish..." Did you mean, "I received a dish from my old neighbour" or, "I gave a dish to my neighbour"?

Otherwise great!