Juan Miguel
Writint about a movie Hi everybody, Today I was watching a movie and saw some scens that made me remember things. The things where a choice can be mark a time of your life for bad or good, for example: The boyfriend had to save to his girl but he didn't do , another gay save her .... the problem was that the second gay claim the boyfriend because he didn' do anything. Thanks for your corrections. Regards.

Writint[1] about a movie
Hi everybody,

Today I was watching a movie and saw some scen[2]s that made me remember things.

The things where a choice can be mark[3] a time of your life for bad or good[4], for example:

The boyfriend had to save to his girl but he didn't do , another gay[5] save her .... the problem was that the second gay[6] claim the boyfriend because he didn'[7] do anything.

Thanks for your corrections.

Regards.
###
Juan, your English is understandable, but here are a few corrections you may want to consider so that you can sound more like a native speaker.
[1] This may have just been a typo but the word you're trying to use is spelled "Writing" not "Writint"
[2] You used the write word here, you just forgot an "e". The word you are trying to use is spelled "scenes", rather than "scens
[3] "be mark" is understandable, but it just does not sound natural to a native English speaker. Consider removing "be" and instead just saying "a choice can mark a time of your life"
[4] "Bad or good" is certainly understandable, but "better or worse" would sound more proper in this circumstance.
[5] The word "gay" refers to a homosexual man. I think you meant to use the word "guy" here.
[6] Same as number 5.
[7] You used the word "didn't" correctly, you just made a small spelling mistake by forgetting the "t".

Overall, good job though! A native English speaker could certainly understand almost everything you were trying to say. I hope I was able to help you and I encourage you to keep practicing your English :)

Writint Writing about a movie

Hi everybody,

Today I was watching a movie and saw some scenes that made me remember things.

The things where a choice can be mark a time of your life for bad or good, for example:

The thing I remembered was that a choice can be a changing point in your life, for good or bad, for example:

The boyfriend had to save to his girl, but he didn't do it.  Another gay guy saved her .... the problem was that the second gay guy claim blamed the boyfriend because he didn't do anything.

Thanks for your corrections.

Regards.