Jay San
Class Memo with Tyler in Mar 28 I am interested in who controls another one when silent treatment occurs. For example, if the wife is always nagging and arguing, the husband would be silent to show their inability and powerlessness. However, if someone doesn't want to talk, he/ she owns the power not to talk anymore. Will the powerful one give up the power? The silence treatment would be a assassination indeed. Although it is a good way to talk to solve the problem with each other, it is better to see whom you talk to. You must think twice what to talk, how to talk and when to talk too. I tried to talk with my wife when she was angry. The result was not so good because I didn't know how to talk with her. It brought about more severe arguing at that time. So sad. If we really want to set up a pact or the timeout schedule, it is important to clarify we are on the same page. Otherwise, one would be angry why you are not willing to talk. Nice to talk to you always. Hope you can keep searching for your dream and make it come true.
1

Class Memo with Tyler in on Mar 28

I am interested in who controls another the other one when silent treatment occurs. For example, if the wife is always nagging and arguing, the husband would be silent to show their inability and powerlessness. However, if someone doesn't want to talk, he/she owns the power not to talk anymore. Will the powerful one give up the power?

The silence treatment would be a assassination indeed. Although it is a good way to talk to solve the problem with each other, it is better to see whom you talk to. You must think twice what to talk, how to talk and when to talk too. (Better to use 'say' for this sentence) I tried to talk with my wife when she was angry. The result was not so good because I didn't know how to talk with her. It brought about more severe arguing at that time. So sad.

If we really want to set up a pact or the timeout schedule, it is important to clarify *that we are on the same page. Otherwise, one would be angry why because you are not willing to talk.

Nice to talk to you always. Hope you can keep searching for your dream and make it come true.