Max
Hi, all I am from Russia. I am 32 and have a family. I've been working as an electrical engineer over 8 years. I am interested in electronic music. When I was young I used to play as a DJ and organized small parties with my friends. It was great time...I also like to go to jim, read about green technologies and of course listen to music. I have a blog where I post some new tracks and podcasts I found on the Internet. I've been learning English over last 2 years because I decided to move to Australia. However, I realized that learning another language and speaking with people from another countries gives you exciting experience and a lot of new impressions. Feel free to contact me. I hope to find here new friends and speaking partners not only from Australia but from other parts of the world.

Hi, all

I am from Russia. I am 32 and have a family. I've been working as an electrical engineer for over 8 years. I am interested in electronic music. When I was young, I used to play as a DJ and organized small parties with my friends. It was a great time... I also like to go to the gym jim, read about green technologies and, of course, listen to music.

I have a blog where I post some new tracks and podcasts which I found find on the Internet. I've been learning English over last 2 years because I decided to move to Australia. However, I realized that learning another language and speaking with people from another other countries* gives you exciting experience and a lot of new impressions.

Feel free to contact me. I hope to find here new friends and speaking partners here; not only from Australia, but from other parts of the world.

*Note:

Other countries (plural); Another country (singular)

Other people (plural); Another person (singular)

Hi !I'm Bow. I'm from Thailand .I would like to have some new friends for practice my English. And I'm glad to see you here.i hope you will add me be your friend.
Hi Max, I think your job is awesome. Why do you want to move to Australia? I have many Australian students.