Erkan orcan
Love Love Love Love you too can begin at an early age and it takes forever. But not like in high school or university in any love. fake love in high school, I think there is beloved for the sheer panache. most of this relationship takes 1 or 2 weeks. What is the fault of the innocent? or of true lovers. I had to ask out a girl once and I love justin bieber refused on the grounds. Currently there are university life ahead of me and I think there socializing and being in love. but a very small probability. previously also had a sweetheart. I do not know what will be the current version.
like prince in fairy tales who would not happened like me I met because it isnot written into the book. I turely hope girls becoming mon dont leave me alone.
What relevance mate toilet. I wrote the article, but just so happened to these events really happened. :D :D :D
You meam....like me, I knew a girl like me but one time, She found me that could not get into toilet in time, I put pipi and shits beside street. then I got out of her life forever?