Nuria
Please correct this recommendation letter!!! I need it soon To Whom It May Concern: This letter serves as my formal recommendation for Nuria Indah for a college scholarship. I have worked with Miss Nuria during her on the job teaching in our school. Miss Nuria worked as teacher and I can attest to her excellent work abilities and ethics. Although Miss Nuria is a fresh graduate from high school, her work performance is definitely comparable to other teachers who have long been in the teaching profession. During her in teaching process, she displayed admirable work attitude and professionalism in all her tasks. She is an easy favorite among students, teachers of our school. She does all her teaching responsibilities in a cheerful and energetic manner. She consistently brings a fresh and unique approach to teaching styles and strategies. She would surely be an asset to your university. I have seen how she performs on a work environment and I highly recommend her. Should you have any questions, you can call me on the contact numbers stated in my letterhead. Sincerely, Mr. Rohaedin Principal MIS Misbahul Aulad
1

Please correct this recommendation letter!!! I need it soon

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter serves as my formal recommendation for Nuria Indah for a college scholarship. I have worked with Miss Nuria during her job teaching in our school, and I can attest to her excellent work abilities and ethics.
Although Miss Nuria is a fresh graduate from high school, her work performance is definitely comparable to other teachers who have long been in the teaching profession. During her time in the teaching process (maybe "during her time in the teaching profession" instead?), she has displayed an admirable work attitude and professionalism in all her tasks. She is an easy favorite among students and teachers of our school. She completes all her teaching responsibilities in a cheerful and energetic manner, and she consistently brings a fresh and unique approach to teaching styles and strategies.
She would surely be an asset to your university; I have seen how she performs in the work place and I highly recommend her.
Should you have any questions, you can call me on the contact numbers stated in my letterhead.
Sincerely,
Mr. Rohaedin
Principal
MIS Misbahul Aulad