姚宏
Why go abroad for education is better Compared with spending your college life in China, is it better to go overseas for university study? Why?(About 300 words) In retrospect, as the invention of the airplane, it became more convenient for people to go abroad. So, a growing number of students choose to go abroad for college education. In my respect, it is a good way to improve yourself. First and foremost, when you choose to study abroad for college education, you choose to face the life with another language which is not your mother tongue. It is even hard for a native speaker to dominate the language well enough to go into the college. So for a non-native speaker, you must spare no effort to study language even that you do very well in the English test in your school. What’s more, in the class, there are always a lot of slang which will make foreign students feel very confused and make it hard to understand what professor say. Secondly, going into a college abroad, especially famous colleges in developed countries such as the US and the UK, will provide you with opportunities which you cannot enjoy when you study at home. You will meet world-class professors, work in famous labs and work on the precision and advanced problems around the world. A green card is waiting you if you work hard enough and even better that you may find a white women as wife. Do you want it? Last but not least, go abroad for education even can help you living longer. Supposing that you go to a non-English speaking country to finish your education, you have to master 3 languages or more. It is said learning languages can delay the aging process in the brain which we can find evidence in the long living linguists. So you can keep young if you study abroad, live abroad and often use the languages you know well. For these three reasons, I insist that go oversea for university education can help students improve more.