Nguyễn
Music bank in Hanoi Yesterday, i enjoyed Music Bank in Hanoi with my best friends. It is the first time I watched a real concert in my life. This concert was an amazing experience for me. 7 idol groups from Korea performed their hit song then interacted with fans. People hold the lightsticks, sang along with all singger so loudy make me proud of my friendly Vietnamese. Also, i like a boy name Kai, he is from EXO _ the most popular boyband in Korea now. He is seriously handsome and kindly in real life.

Music bank in Hanoi

Yesterday, i enjoyed Music Bank in Hanoi with my best friends. It was the first time in my life that I went to a live concert. This concert was an amazing experience for me. 7 idol groups from Korea performed their hit song and then interacted with fans. People held lightsticks and sang along with all singers so loud they made me proud of my friends Vietnamese.
Also, i like a boy name Kai, he is from EXO _ the most popular boyband in Korea now. He is remarkably handsome and kind in real life.

yeah! And this group have manys song which are so good. You should listen it. What about other group ?