Mustafa
Checking CPT 2 Today I worked with Algerian supervisor, his name is Naymi. We toke the pump unit from the mechanic workshop to the backyard in the Halliburton base camp. we started with the certification of the iron ( we use iron to rig up cementing line from unit to well ), we check all serial numbers to make sure that we work with certified iron, after that we start all engines, they make very loud sound, we did so many tests such as pressure test, calculating pumping rate per minutes, functions test, etc. while we doing our work, the service leader came and told us that the certifications of the manifold's iron is expired so we must change it before the next job. It is not allowable to pump cement through uncertified iron; it is not safety because the high pressure, it is about 6000 psi. So we will change it tomorrow because there is no time today. I'm going to home now, I will write more tomorrow.
1

Checking CPT 2

Today I worked with an Algerian supervisor, his name is Naymi. We took the pump unit from the mechanical workshop to the backyard in the Halliburton base camp. We started with the certification of the iron ( we use iron to rig up cementing line from unit to well ), we check all serial numbers to make sure that we work with certified iron, after that we start all engines, they make a very loud sound, we did so many tests such as a pressure test, calculating pumping rate per minute, function test, etc. while we did our work, the service leader came and told us that the certifications of the manifold iron is expired, so we must change it before the next job. It is not allowable to pump cement through uncertified iron; it is not safe because of the high pressure, it is about 6000 psi. So we will change it tomorrow because there is no time today. I'm going to home now, I will write more tomorrow.