·Ruth Han
翻译~为了迎合批改网,感觉很多表达不怎么地道吧 波士顿咨询公司最近做的一项研究显示,到2020年中国将会有2.2亿家庭收入在2万到100万美元的富裕消费者。这些消费者中75%住在“较小城市”。随着网络的发展,较小城市的消费者的一种必然趋势是他们更加依赖社交网络服务上的信息。很多网络顾客都是通过微信、微博和QQ空间分组的。据估计今年中国将会有2.5亿消费者进行网购,位于四线城市的消费者平均每人会花费他们50%或者更高的工资在网购上,这一数据要比一线城市的消费者的花费高。 A recent research carried out by the Boston Consulting Group indicates that there will be 2,20 million affluent consumers in China until 2020, whose household income ranges from 20 thousand dollars to one million dollars, 75% of whom will dwell at "smaller" cities. With the advance of Internet, an inevitable trend of the consumers who live in smaller cities is that they will count on information which is provided by social networking services more. And many online customers are grouped via Wechat, Microblog and QQ ZONE. It's estimated that 250 million Chinese consumers will purchase commodities on the Iternet and averagely, customers of fourth tier cities will spend 50 percent or more of their earnings in online shopping this year than the top-tier consumers.