咏墨
外国人写中文诗 (2) 写论文有时候很苦。如果我不知道怎么会继续下去,主意容易分心。 因为我的进步停留,所以我更好写下一首诗。如果我的学习失败了,我就最好变成一个有前途的诗人。你们觉得呢? 学成工程师 把脑袋折枝 进步已休眠 脑陷入沉思
1

外国人写中文诗 (2)

写论文有时候很苦如果我不知道怎么继续下去,主意容易分心。
因为我的进步停留停止,所以我更好最好写下一首诗。如果我学习失败了,我最好变成一个有前途的诗人。你们觉得呢?

学成工程师
把脑袋折枝 自挂东南枝
进步已休眠 止步难成眠
脑陷入沉思 怅惘复长思

It seemed that only that those who are genuine in learning Chinese are really sinologists at heart.  We learn its literature, history and tradition with more passion than most of the natives.  Since you have such an interest, check out my blog at Jeffinous.Blogspot.com

By looking at your Chinese, you have certainly attained to a very high level that you are confident enough to compose classical style poems.  I salute you :) 

外国人写中文诗 (2)

写论文有时候很苦。如果我不知道怎么会继续下去,主意容易分心。
因为我的进步停留,所以我更好写下一首诗。如果我的学习失败了,我就最好变成一个有前途的诗人。你们觉得呢?

学成工程师
把脑袋折枝1
进步已休眠 2     
脑陷入沉思  3     

1.  折枝 = broken branches.  See the poem 「金鏤衣」by 杜秋娘.  It is also a style of painting flowers and plants.  If you mean "massage", then use 肢 instead because it is easily confused as you are trying to write a poem in classical style.  The line is too modern. I suggest 脑袋折折肢

2.  This line means "Improvement has stopped sleeping" with "improvement" personified.  休 can also be translated as "don't think of" and so the interpretation can mean, "don't think of sleep when Improvement had awakened".

3.  Wording not of the classical form.  It's more like the last line of a haiku.  I suggest the line be changed to 念念入深思

Thinking along western thought, I assume your poem says,

Since I had become an engineer,

My mind had been massaged.

Improvement had awakened,

My mind deep in thought.

Well...Could I say thai I want to study engineering in a university of Europe?! Herregud!!! T-T
哈哈哈,写的好悲伤啊 看来以后我千万别学工程师 不然我也要悲伤了!