Maruko
My close friend My close friend whose name is Kim Anh. She lives in Ho Chi Minh city. Now, she is serious illness. She has stayed in a hospital for a week. She can not answer my telephone call. I feel so worry for her health. I hope she will be recuperate in next few day. A moody Sunday. :(
1

My close friend

My close friend whose name is Kim Anh. She lives in Ho Chi Minh city. Now, she is serious illness. She has stayed in a hospital for a week. She can not answer my telephone call. I feel so worry for her health. I hope she will be recuperate in next few day.
A moody Sunday. :(

My close friend whose name is Kim Anh, lives in Ho Chi Minh city.She is seriously ill now. She stayed in a hospital for a week. She is unable to answer my telephone call. I feel so worry about her health. I hope she will recuperate in next few days.
A moody Sunday. :(

1

My close friend

My close friend's name is Kim Anh. She lives in Ho Chi Minh city. Now, she has a serious illness. She has stayed in a hospital for a week. She can not answer my telephone call. I feel so worried about her health. I hope she will recuperate in the next few days.
A moody Sunday. :(

I feel sorry for you and your friend. I hope she get better!