Varya
Shock! Dinosaurs In Moscow! Moscow Guide. You, of course, know about basic popular places of Moscow: it is Kremlin, Red Square, Lenin on The Square and of course beatiful subway) I want to talk you about less popular but not less interesting places in Moscow. Today I want to tell you about Paleontological Museum. It have been located very far from center (bottom of the orange line, 40 minutes on The metro). But you should to see it) It is a big museum, which has a lot of dinosaur skeletons. Also it has many ancient skeletons of other animals (and ancient people). You can see it yourself: it is evolution of alive organisms our planet! It is really very interesting) Ticket prices: for adult costs 250 rubles, for preferential categories (child, students, pensioners) costs 100 rubles. P.S. Photo shooting is free)
2

Shock! Dinosaurs in Moscow!

Moscow Guide.

You know, of course, about the most popular sites in Moscow: the Kremlin, Red Square, Lenin on The Square, and, of course, the beautiful subway.
I want to tell you about less popular, but no less interesting places in Moscow. Today I want to tell you about the Paleontological Museum. It is located far from the city centre (below the 'orange line', 40 minutes on the metro), but you should go to see it)

It is a large museum, which has many dinosaur skeletons, and also many ancient skeletons of other animals (and ancient people).
You can see it yourself: the evolution of life on our planet!
It is really very interesting).

Ticket prices: for adults 250 rubles, for preferential categories (children, students, pensioners) 100 rubles.

P.S. Taking photographs is free)

Ticket prices: for adult costs 250 rubles, for preferential categories (child, students, pensioners) costs 100 rubles.

P.S. Photo shooting is free)

1

Shock! Dinosaurs In Moscow!

Moscow Guide.

You, of course, know about the basic popular places in Moscow: there is Kremlin, Red Square, Lenin on the Square, and of course the beautiful subway)
I want to talk to you about less popular but not less interesting places in Moscow.
Today I want to tell you about the Paleontological Museum. It is located very far from the center (bottom of the orange line, 40 minutes on the metro). But you should go see it. 

It is a big museum, which has a lot of dinosaur skeletons. Also, it has many ancient skeletons of other animals (and ancient people).
You can see it yourself: it is the evolution of living organisms on our planet!
(It is really very interesting)

Ticket prices: for adults it costs 250 rubles, for preferential categories (children, students, pensioners) it costs 100 rubles.

(P.S. Photo shooting is free)

Sounds pretty cool! - Conor