Bàng
Power of a woman. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=793535927382455&set=vb.100001781669054&type=2&theater This is story of Ms. Tue, she's from Viet Nam. Since was born, she has blind. She is alone. Every morning, at 3 am, when a clock rung, she wakes up and goes to market. Ms. Tue's basket had put in out door, this is easy for Ms. Tue. She must goes in the dark and her hand always touches wall. She just goes on straight road. if she is lost road, she asks everybody. They'll help and take she come back. In the market, she said them: "Please help me! I can't look". They choose and give goods for she, then take money in her wallet...... like she bought and paid. She sells in small street by feels of her hand. If person wants buy goods, they put money in her wallet and say her denomination money. Maybe, they can lie or rob but she always works hard with which eyes. She said: "I must work, save money because I don't dare become a mendicity. I don't want people other yearn for me". I want to share about the tale of Ms. Tue. It's remarkable tale although Ms.Tue's story is just one of hundreds story. Because, she is my hero in my heart, in my life.
1

Power of a woman.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=793535927382455&set=vb.100001781669054&type=2&theater

This is the story of Ms. Tue. She's from Viet Nam. Since she was born, she has was blind. She is alone.
Every morning at 3 am, when a her alarm clock  rung rings, she wakes up and goes to the market. Ms. Tue's basket had put in is placed outside the door.  This is easier for Ms. Tue. She must goes in the dark and her hand always touches the wall. She just goes on a straight road. if she is lost loses the road, she asks everybody somebody. They'll help and take she come her back.
In the market, she said says to them: "Please help me! I can't look see". They choose and give her goods for she, then take money in from her wallet...... like she bought and paid for it.
She sells food in a small street by feels of her hand. If person someone wants to buy goods, they put money in her wallet and say tell her the denomination of the money.
Maybe they can lie or rob her but she always works hard without which her eyes. She said: "I must work, save money because I don't dare become a mendicity. I don't want other people other to yearn fend for me".

I want to share about the tale of Ms. Tue. It's a remarkable tale although Ms.Tue's story is just one of hundreds of storyies. Because she is my hero in my heart and in my life.