Iván
Dialogue Tom: Hi Louis, how are you? Louis: Fine, thanks, and what about you? I didn´t see you for a long! Tom: Well, I was working abroad, you know, I had a project in Mexico, and I´ve been there for the last three months. By the way, it is an amazing country! Louis: Oh, no, I didn´t know that, I believed you were working here. But I agree, I have visited Mexico twice and I love it, and I really like the Mexican food, too. It is hard, but has so much flavour! Tom: Yes, it´s true. Well, I am glad to see you, but I have to leave, I have a meeting in ten minutes. We keep in contact, I´ll call you tomorrow, ok? Louis: Ok, good bye!
1

Dialogue

Tom: Hi Louis, how are you?
Louis: Fine, thanks, and what about you? I didn´t see you for a long!
Tom: Well, I was working abroad, you know, I had a project in Mexico, and I´ve been there for the last three months. By the way, it is an amazing country!
Louis: Oh, no, I didn´t know that, I believed you were working here. But I agree, I have visited Mexico twice and I love it, and I really like the Mexican food, too. It is hard, but has so much flavour!
Tom: Yes, it´s true. Well, I am glad to see you, but I have to leave, I have a meeting in ten minutes. We keep in contact, I´ll call you tomorrow, ok?
Louis: Ok, good bye!

'I didn´t see you for a long!' : I haven´t seen you for a long time

'We keep in contact' : We'll keep in contact / We'll keep in touch