Abolfazl Rezvani
Hen and my brother A few years ago, my dad was wanting to sell his hen, becuase his hen did not lay eggs. Then gave it to my brother to take market for sale. But my little brother was very true and when someone was asking him about his hen, he said: it hen did not lay eggs becuase it is sick, are you want buy it from me?!! and the customers said with a laugh: no tank you, keep it to yourself! When our dad saw this scene, immediately return him to home and never did not sold his hen.
4

The Hen and My Brother

A few years ago, my dad was wanting wanted to sell his hen, becuase his hen it did not lay eggs. Then he gave it to my brother to take to the market for sale to sell. But my little brother was very true honest, and so when someone was asking asked him about his hen, he said: it The hen did does not lay eggs because it is sick; are do you want buy it from me?!! And the customers said with a laugh: No thank you, keep it to yourself! When our dad saw this scene, he immediately return sent him to home and never did not sold sell his hen.

-----------------------

The Hen and My Brother
A few years ago, my dad wanted to sell his hen because it did not lay eggs. Then he gave it to my brother to take to the market to sell. But my little brother was very honest, so when someone asked him about his hen, he said: The hen does not lay eggs because it is sick; do you want buy it from me?!! And the customer said with a laugh: No thank you, keep it yourself! When our dad saw this scene, he immediately sent him home and never did sell his hen.

Dear Mr. Rezvani,

I like your honest brother!  :)

I hope you don't mind that I recorded the story with my corrections instead of waiting for you to revise it.  If you don't like the corrections that I have made, if you want I will record the story again after you revise it. 

https://clyp.it/1xytge0b

1

Hen and my brother

A few years ago, my dad was wanting wanted to sell his hen, becuase because his hen did not lay eggs. Then he gave it to my brother to take market for sale go to market to sell it. But my little brother was very true and when someone asked him about his hen, he said: it This hen does not lay eggs becuase because it is sick, are you want buy it from me?!! and the customer said with a laugh: no, thank you, keep it to yourself! When our dad saw this scene, immediately brough him to home and never did not sold his hen.

This is my ideas. Hope you enjoy it. 

Hello Brother, That right, I believe to it and i hope be like my brother. Tank you.
It's a nice story. we can extend it to other things. for example i saw people who sell their defect devices like cell phone,... to other people and unfortunately they never say that their device is defect because they want to sell it expensive. I believe the money obtained from such ways can be effective on the life. we believe it's not legit. Anyway, thanks for telling the story.