sunny sunday Today it's a beautiful day in my city. The sun is shining and the sky is wonderful. I really would like to go to the beach, but I have to study because I'm going to have a test next wednesday. I'm a Economics student at UFC (a federal university) and my test is going to be about Macroeconomics. I love it! I'm completly in love with my graduation. Lol! So, I have to go... I wanna finish soon to go for a walk later on Iracema's beach. Look for a photo of this beach at google, you gonna see how beautiful it is. ;)

sunny sunday

Today it's a beautiful day in my city. The sun is shining and the sky is wonderful. I really would like to go to the beach, but I need to study because I'm going to have a test next wednesday. I'm a Economics student at UFC (a federal university) and my test is going to be about Macroeconomics. I love it! I'm completly in love with my graduation. Lol!
So, I have to go... I wanna finish it soon to go for a walk later on Iracema's beach. Look for a photo of this beach at google, you gonna see how beautiful it is. ;)

sunny sunday

So, I have to go... I wanna finish soon to go for a walk later on Iracema's beach. Look for a photo of this beach at google, you gonna see how beautiful it is. ;)