Daria
A letter to a friend. 2 Dear Elizabeth, Thanks a lot for your last letter! Sorry I haven't written for so long. This month I'm really busy prepairing for exams. Well done to you! As for me I prefer fiction ones: novels, historical stories, detectives... I enjoy reading these kinds of books. In my opinion the most interesting period in Russian history is the ninth century. The rise of culture, brilliant discoveries - truly the golden age! The main russian world-famous writers like Tolstoy, Dostoyevsky, Chekhov - they lived in the same time. If there were a time machine I would like to see the ancient world: Ancient Greece, Ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, etc. I find this era as the brilliant and most curious one of the human history and want to know more about it. You're so lucky! What type of camera you have? Film o digital one? How long are you interested in photography? Well I have to go. Take care and keep in touch! Yours, Daria.
1

Dear Elizabeth, 

Thanks a lot you so much for your last letter! Sorry I haven't written forin so long. This month I'mve been really busy prepairingpreparing for my exams.

Well done to you! As for me I prefer fiction booksones:, in particular novels, historical storiesfiction, and detectives fiction... I enjoy reading themthese kinds of books.

In my opinion, the most interesting period in Russian history iswas during the ninth century. With tThe rise of culture, and brilliant discoveries, it was truly the golden age! The world-famous main rRussian world-famous writers like Tolstoy, Dostoyevsky, and Chekhov - they lived in the same timelived during that time.

If there werewas a time machine, I would like to see the ancient world: Ancient Greece, aAncient Egypt, Mesopotamia, etc. I find this era as the most brilliant and most curious one of the in human history and want to know more about it.

You're so lucky! What type of camera do you have? A fFilm or digital one? How long are have you been interested in photography?

Well, I have to go. Take care and keep in touch!

Yours,
Daria.

-------------------------

'Thanks a lot for your last letter!' -> 'Thanks a lot' is often used sarcastically.

'Well done to you!' -> This sounds strange, but I do not know what Elizabeth wrote so I do not know how to change this.

'As for me I prefer fiction ones: novels, historical stories, detectives...' -> The list is strange because 'novels' are not a genre (kind) of book, while the other two (historical and dectective fiction) are.

'I enjoy reading these kinds of books.' -> The sentence is a little redundant, since you already said you prefer fiction books, and it is implied you prefer to read fiction books.

'If there were a time machine' -> I think 'were' might be grammatically correct since 'were' is used for hypothetical situations. But personally, and in informal speech/letter, I would use 'was'.

A letter to a friend. 2

Dear Elizabeth,
Thanks a lot for your last letter! Sorry I haven't written for so long. This month I'm really busy preparing for exams.
Well done to you! As for me I prefer fiction ones: novels, historical stories, detectives... I enjoy reading these kinds of books.
In my opinion the most interesting period in Russian history is the ninth century. The rise of culture, brilliant discoveries - truly the golden age! The main russian world-famous writers like Tolstoy, Dostoyevsky, Chekhov - they lived in the same time.
If there were a time machine I would like to see the ancient world: Ancient Greece, Ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, etc. I find this era as the brilliant and most curious one of the human history and want to know more about it.
You're so lucky! What type of camera you have? Film or digital one? How long have you been interested in photography?
Well I have to go. Take care and keep in touch!
Yours,
Daria.